Taman Safari Indonesia, still have so many wild birds, because it still has a pristine forest. . Located in a Buffer Zone of Gunung Gede Pangrango National Park, stands at an elevation between 900-1,800 meters above sea level, with temperatures ranging between 16-27 degrees Celsius. The location is between Jakarta and Bandung, around 80 km from Jakarta or 1.5-2 hours by car.
We can find some endemic species like:
1. Javan Fulvetta (Alcippe pyrrhoptera).
2. Rufous-tailed Fantail (Rhipidura phoenicura)
3. Javan Tesia (Tesia superciliaris)
4. Javan Sunbird (Aethopyga mystacalis)
5. White-flanked Sunbird (Aethopyga eximia)
6. Orange-spotted Bulbul (Pycnonotus bimaculatus bimaculatus)
7. Javan Whistling Thrush (Myophonus glaucinus)
8. Flame-fronted Barbet (Megalaima armillaris)
1. Javan Frogmouth (Batrachostomus javensis)
1. Lesser Shortwing (Brachypteryx leucophris leucophris)
2. White-crowned Forktail (Enicurus leschenaulti leschenaulti)
3. Little Pied Flycatcher (Ficedula westermanni)
and much more...